Tuesday, February 13, 2007

the last time

this is the last time i will see her play this is the last time i wiil step on the feild with sdsu (south dakota state univarsity) see is going to go to school there next year but not play softball for them because she is tired of being hurt it is going to be one of the sadest days of my life to see her walk off that feild for the last time with the team she loves more then any other team in the world my sister is one of the best things that happend to me in my life i love her so much on one could ever take her away from me and no one can ever take me away from her i hope she thinks the same way about me
when she pulls up in her little honda that make me fell like my life is complet againg and i run out the door and we hold each other in each others arms and just stand there wishing that the moment could never end
when she leaves we hold each other the same way but never want to let go and a tier runs down both of our cheaks and she walks out the door and its to late to stop her and then in a second she gone and i sit there crying and she can't sit there with me and hold me
i miss my sister more then any thing in the world

1 comment:

Kelly said...

I know she feels the same way about you! Sisters are a special breed... they really are the most important people in our lives. They know the good things and the bad things about you better than anyone else, and they're always there for you, no matter what. We are lucky to have two such awesome sisters! (By the way, nieces are pretty special people, too... I love you more than anything, sweetie!)