Saturday, August 11, 2007

my grandpa

my grandpa is the best pa in the world he will do anything for me i love spending time with him i Love when he comes to my softball games and he cheers me on the whole time and when he comes to my volleyball games he loves to watch me and basketball he say that i am good but that i can be better at the advise he gives me i remember and i put it into the game when i see him in the stans after a great hit or serve or shot and i see his face that makes my day to know that he is there i dont know what i would do with out him
and when i walk in the door when i go to his house it makes me so happy i love when he puts a smile on my face
THANK YOU PA AND I LOVE YOU SOOO MUCH

1 comment:

Kelly said...

You are absolutely right... he is the most supportive, caring person in the world! Even when he's yelling at you to put your damn glass in the dishwasher, you know he says it out of love! Your grandpa loves you more than anything!!